MENURUT ANDA BENAR, WAKTU 90 MENIT
1. My sister feels drowsy ______ she has a long time fever.
2. She was tired _____ she took a rest in a long time.
3. We drive to north _____ we want to Europe.
4. My laptop is the ______ among others.
5. Isn’t he the ______?
6. This book is too ______.
7. Randy has ____ old.
a. Extra large
a. Am going to
c. Was going to
d. Plans to
16. She is the best _____.
17. _____ here will make you being arrested.
18. She is fast ____ she is old
19. Move fast _____ we cannot reach them.
20. I have lived here ____ you were child.
21. I cannot speak English _____.
22. My lecturer smokes ____ he never drink alcohol.
23. My brother drink either mineral water __ cola every day.
24. You have to keep quiet ___ the help come.
25. She is permitted to drive a car _____ she is 16 years old.
26. Do you need a car ___ a bike?
27. The room is clean ___ the food is bad.
28. I had a new car ___ a new job.
29. I was playing a guitar ____ she was typing a letter.
30. _____ I have learnt English for over 3 years, I am still shy to speak.
a. Even though
31. I have read this book ___ 3 hours.
a. For over
32. There are so many vegetables ____ orange contain vitamin C.
33. You have to stand ___ me.
34. She has been crazy ___ three years ago.
35. My father does not ___ time.
36. I cannot ____ the floor.
37. Farhan, Abdi, Dina, and Salsa will discuss
the problem ____ themselves.
38. I have understood this material ____ I studied here.
39. She has been _____ in Jamaica in the last three years.
40. You always make me ____.
41. We have to listen your story ____ trust.
42. I love you ___ heart.
43. Little ____ little, the truth is being revealed.
44. I learn English _____ detail.
45. All the products we made _____ hand.
46. I open the door _____ go outside.
47. Don’t give _____ until you can pass all the exams.
48. Do you know _____ my mother will come tomorrow?
49. I feel hungry _____ I am tired.
50. We must go _____ if they don’t come to my house today.
51. Let’s _____ this bag out.
52. What will I do _____ you? I will not win
the game if you cannot be my partner.
53. Are they ____ to spend the night in Paris?
b. To plan
54. This ocean is _____ deep.
a. Very much
b. Very many
55. This book is _____ to reach by your hand.
a. Close enough
b. Very close
c. Enough close
56. I am an ____ kid.
57. I speak ____ well.
58. I am ok ___ she is not.
59. You cannot neither eat salad ___ meat.
60. We will either come to your house ____ Atika’s house.
61. You have to stay here _____ I return here.
62. ___ my brother does not sick,
he will come with us ____ of the good weather.
a. As – to
b. To – for
c. What – so
63. You are a nice dancer. My sister is a nice dancer _____.
64. Nina goes to school by ___ a bicycle.
65. Staying at this hotel is quite expensive ___
the service is very good.
67. Mom, you will not be permitted to ____ the room
because the show will be starting.
68. He enjoys ____ football.
69. You are nothing without ___.
70. I has been ____ here for an hour.
d. To wait
71. She is always against _____ .
72. I think she really ____ the show.
73. ____ my bag please.
74. She looks ____ sure.
a. Does not
75. He need only a ___ minutes.
76. I stay in a hotel. It is ___ far.
b. Very much
77. She cannot _____ even for a word.
78. She has been ____ since 3 PM.
79. She has _____.
80. My father has been sick since _____.
c. Many days
81. Andre has finished _____.
82. I have a friend, his name is Danny. This house belongs to _____.
83. My friend Atika lives in _____ house.
84. What about _____? Will he join us?
85. I ______ fix this car tomorrow morning.
b. Am gonna
c. Was gonna
86. You and I will get married and this house becomes _____.
87. My house is _____ than yours.
88. She is the _____.
a. Most diligent
c. More diligent
89. I am ____ than him.
c. Taller than
90. I think his life is _____ than ours.
a. More complexity
c. More complicated
91. I have a ring that becomes the _____ one here.
b. More expensive
c. Most expensive
92. The building is hidden ______ some trees.
93. Professor Patrick has translated many English books ____ from Indonesia.
94. My mother was so angry that he did not even look ____ me.
95. The public library has ___ books than our school library.
d. So much
96. Are there …. things to do before we leave?
a. many more
b. much more
c. more of many
d. few only of
97. He is …. than I am.
a. more happy
b. most happy
98. “if I taught the class, I …. give tests”, Ann said.
b. will not
c. would to not
99. I could fly home if I …. a bird.
c. has being
d. has been
100. Water will freeze if the temperature …. below 00
b. is going
II. 50 SOAL GRAMMAR HARAP LINGKARI JAWABAN YANG MENURUT ANDA BENAR, WAKTU 90 MENIT
A FREE ENGLISH COURSE
1. Tania: “Do you always eat breakfast?”
Sonia: “Yes, I generally……….my breakfast at 6.30”
A. had B. has
C. have D. eats
2. You seem to be having problem there. _________ I help you?
A. Would B. will C. Shall D. will have
3. I don't have enough money to buy dinner. __________ you lend me a couple of dollars?
A. May B. Could C. Shall D. ought
4. Many people have one child only. What is the plural noun of the underlined word?
A. childs B. kids C. Children D. kid
5. The students always do ... homework before the class begins.
A. them B. they C. their D.theirs
6. Excuse me. Is this (I)________dictionary or (you)________?
A. my, your B. mine, your C. my, yours D. your, mine
7. Newborn babies can’t take care of.....
A. herself B.himself C. Themselves D.itself
8._______ don't you like orange juice?
A. What B. Why C. When D.How
9. I will______ to New Delhi and Karachi tomorrow.
A. going B. be going C. go. D. be gone
10._______ is the dog's bone?
A.What B. Where C.When D.How
11. They___________math when Dina called last night.
A. was studying B. were studying C. is studying D. are studying
12. Before Bambang goes to bed, he always________his teeth.
A. brushing B. brushed C. is brushed D. brushes
13. I’m going to bed after I__________my homework
A. finish B. finished C. finishing D. is finished
14 Rianty didn’t come to class today, and she probably__________tomorrow either.
A. will come B. won’t come C. will be come D. will coming
15._______stay up past midnight, but now I often go to bed very late because I have to study.
A. don’t use to B. didn’t use to C. don’t use B. didn’t use
16. The water__________from higher place to lower place.
A. flows B. flowed C. flowing D. is flowing
17.___________do you like your coffee?
A.What B. Why C.When D.How
18. My brother ______________ a bear an hour ago.
A. seen B. see C. sees D. saw
19 ________are we going for a camping again?
A.What B. Why C.When D. How
20. The teacher_______us a lot of questions in class every day.
A. ask B. give
C. asks D. raise
21. ________ is the weather like today?
A. What B.Why C.When D.How
22. _______ about a walk through the forest?
A. What B.Where C. When D. How
23. Many parts of the world______four seasons
A. had B. has
C. enjoys D. enjoy
24. Jono : “Did you______to class yesterday?”
Yusuf : “No, I didn’t. I ______home because I_________good”
A. went, stayed, felt B. go, stay, feel
C. go, stayed, did not feel D. go, stayed, felt
25. Budi ate dinner with …
A. me B. I
C. mine D. My
26. There are three colors in the U.S. flag. One of the colors is red.
_______________colors are white and blue
A. The other B. The others
C. Another D. Some other
27. Salsabila has a greedy cat. It eats two ... everyday.
A.. mouse B.mouses C. mice D.mices
28. The words below are countable nouns, except......
A. table B. money C .blackboard D.room
29. My uncle is happy to help someone make a table sincerely. The underlined words belong to.....
A. adjective, noun, verb, and adverb
B. adjective, verb, noun, and adverb
C. adjective, adjective, noun, and adverb
D. adjective, noun, adjective, and adverb
30__________ do you play football?
A. What B.Why C.When D. How
31.__________ is my red t-shirt, Mum?
A. What B.Where C.When D.How
32. ______________Faisal visit his grandmother last night?
A. Did B. Are C. Is D. Does
33. Alex did not _____________in this office last weekend.
A. work B. worked C. working D. works
34 _______________ Nadira and Fay at last month’s meeting?
A. was B. were C. Are D. Is
35 ______________you see Jody’s new dog yesterday?
A. Are B. Did C. Do D. Does
36 What ___________you eat for lunch yesterday?
A. did B. do C. were D. was
37 ___________do Ana and Ani get to school every day?
A. What B. Why C. When D .How
38______________does your father go to work?
A. What B.How C.When D.How
39. That ice is dangerously thin now. You ________ go ice-skating today.
A. mustn't B.might not C. would mind not to D. might
40. It's way past my bedtime and I'm really tired. I ________ go to bed.
A. should B. ought C.could D. must have
41 She _________ have committed this crime. She wasn't even in the city that night.
A. might B.shouldn't C.couldn't D.should have
42 .John is over two hours late already, He ___________ missed the bus again.
A. should have B.must have C.will have D.Should
43 I'm really quite lost. __________ showing me how to get out of here?
A. Would you mind B. Would you be
C.Must you be D. Will have You
44 That bus is usually on time. It _________ to be here any time now.
A. might B. has C. ought D.must
45. Right now Rusdi___________an English book.
A. was reading B. were reading C. is reading D are reading
46. Will you go to Jepara next week?
A. No, I will B. No, I will not C. Yes, He will D. Yes, I will.
47. Last year Mira and Maryati _______ to Timor Leste.
A. go B. went C. gone D. going
48. Wood __________on water
A, floating B. float C. floats D. is floated
49. I read about your plane's near disaster. You ____________ terrified!
A. might have been B. must have been
C. shall have been D. Should have been
50. It's the law. They ___________ have a blood test before they get married.
A. might B. could C. have to D. Must
|Bimbel Diah Jakarta Timur|